NECS Group Information Change Form

Use this form for reporting new information for your group, such as new Address, Central Service Representative (CSR), Alternate CSR, or Treasurer.


  • If your meeting schedule has changed you will also need to complete a Meeting Change Form.
  • GSR, Alternate GSR and Long term contract changes also need to be submitted to the Area and GSO.  Use the Area 57 forms here.  Information reported to the Area is forwarded to GSO.
Group Information Change Form
  • Group Name & Location Info
  • Group Contact Info
0% Complete
1 of 2

Group Name

In case we have questions

Group Location - Complete Only Changed Information

Street address, City, State & Zip of group meeting place.
(if known)
For example: "Episcopal Church" or "Use South door".